Sunday, October 21, 2007

New at This Blogging thing!

I know it's already 21 days into tour, but I had a lot of people wanting updates and photos, so I thought a blog would be the easiest way to communicate with everyone!

We left from Washington, DC on Monday Oct. 1st... eveyone said goodbye and loaded their luggage onto their home away from home... the bus.













Our first stop was Chambersburg, PA. We ate at a Cracker Barrel... always pretty decent food. We played at the Chambersburg Area Senior High School.

Tuesday we moved to Lebanon, PA and played in the Lebanon High School auditorium. A bunch of us ate at a cool restaurant... it reminded us of a diner from the 1950's... it was called Shane's Grill.



Wednesday we traveled to Wilkes Barre, PA. The weather has been so warm! We were lucky to be close enough to walk to the hall. We played in the Kirby Center. Karen and I shopped at the Boscov's and got some great deals!

Thursday we got into Lewisburg, PA at 2:30pm. The Country Cupboard was a cute country restaurant with a lot of country-style shops. The concert was more exciting for me since my Aunt Renee, Uncle Joe, cousin Eric and his wife, Bert were there. Eric plays drum-set and thought that Chris Rose, percussion soloist, was amazing! I really felt a lot of energy that night. We went out to Damon's for another dinner.

No comments: